Today, I decided to try making this wonderful recipe that I found on pinch of salt’s blog (pinchofsalt.com,2016). The recipe was quick and easy, I added whey protein powder, peanut butter and fruit.
As I think this recipe is both healthy and nutritious, I decided to share with you the video I made on how to make it and the recipe taken from her blog. If you are looking for a recipe that is both low-calorie and protein-rich, then this is the one for you.
Here is what the pancakes ended up looking like in the picture below. I have also included the tutorial in this post with yours truly teaching you how to make them.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 2 scoops of whey protein
- 2 tablespoons flax seed powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- chopped strawberries and handful of blueberries
- Whisk ingredients in bowl until smooth.
- Grease frying pan with coconut or olive oil and add batter to pan over medium-heat.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 4 minutes total, roughly around 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with peanut butter and fruit for a healthy and tasty snack.
Thank you for watching and I hope that you give this recipe a go.