Here is a list of reasons why strength training will make us, as women, sexier!
1) A woman who lifts heavier weights will have a better body composition (aka: fat/ muscle ratio) than one who does not lift at all.
This will result in a more attractive physique.
2) Strength training will allow you to eat more by raising your Basal Metabolic Rate.
3) Strength training will give you an overall boost in confidence. I would say way more than cardio would.
To elaborate: You are not really doing anything for your overall body composition by focussing on burning fat, instead, aim for building muscle. This will result in actual changes in your body which will make you more confident in the long term.
4) In strength training, the emphasis is on you, rather than results.
You may start wanting to look like a fitness model, the more time you train, the more you start to notice how much more stronger you look and feel. It will get to the point where you are no longer interested in looking like someone else.
5) You will find a drive in you that will push you to either work harder on your already existing gains (improve muscles/work towards goals).
You will also start to want to inspire and influence those around you who are not in shape.
6) Your lifestyle will eventually make you happier, the world needs more optimistic and fit/healthy people who see the bigger picture.
Nothing sexier than that in my opinion.
I hope that you enjoyed this post on why strength training will make us, as women, sexier, please let me know what you thought about it in the comments section below!
4 Comments Add yours